Friday, May 12, 2017

Family pictures

After rescheduling 4 different times due to our awful spring weather, we finally were able to get some family pictures taken.  Even though it was so hard to schedule because of the weather and the kids weren't super excited about it, I felt like it was so worth it to get some pictures of our family with the kids at these ages.  I also wanted a few extra pictures of Everett right around his first birthday, as we did one year old pictures for both girls that I still love to this day!  

As hard and as long as the days are with an energetic one year old, a spirited 4 year old, and an independent 6 year old, I know these days will be gone all too soon and I'll be glad we have some pictures with Cody and I to look back on.  My friend Katie from high school, is married to Joseph, who has a photography business, Tilehouse Photography.  He did a great job being so patient with our kids, spending lots of time editing people out of the background, and getting a great variety of pictures!  We went to UW to try to get some pictures with the cherry blossoms, but since it was one of the few nice days at the end of the blooms, it was packed with people enjoying the blossoms.  Overall, the kids really did a great job and we had fun walking around the gorgeous UW campus!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment