Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Catching Up on 2016

I'm not sure if anyone still follows along on this little family blog, but I'm trying to keep up with it so I can print our yearly family blog book, which feels like our annual yearbook.  The kids love looking through the books, so it means a lot for me to have our pictures printed and little memories documented.  I'm finally getting around to catching up on the end of 2016.  My goal is to be caught up before the end of 2017 :).  Having a third baby last year meant some things had to give, and one of those things was organizing pictures and blogging.  Now that we're out of the fog of life with an infant, I'm trying to get caught up so I can print our 2016 blog book at some point.  I've been back-dating some of my posts as I do them, so they chronologically will fall into place in our book.  It's so crazy to look back at pictures of how little the kids seemed just 6 months ago!! They have all grown a ton, but like always, I'm so glad I have so many pictures because they just change and grow too fast.  With all that being said, here is our August Highlights, Ella's 6th Birthday, September Highlights, and a visit to a Pumpkin Patch last September.  Hopefully more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment