Lucy has been ready to start solids for awhile now. When she's sitting on my lap while I'm eating, she is very interested in whatever I put in my mouth. She'll pull my hand towards her mouth to get a taste of whatever it is. She loves to suck on or lick any fruit and gets mad if it gets taken away. It cracks us up that she'll lick glasses - I think she likes the feeling of the cold cup (see video below). She loved her first taste of rice cereal and of course her big sister had to get in on helping to feed her.
Cody and I were married on August 2, 2008. We welcomed our first daughter, Ella Grace on September 23, 2010. Our second daughter, Lucy Joye was born on April 15, 2013. Our baby boy, Everett Luke, completed our family on March 20, 2016. We are using this blog as a place for all our friends and families (especially those who live far away) to stay up to date on this new adventure of parenthood we are on!
No comments:
Post a Comment