Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ella's Farm Party

Baa, Oink, Moo...
Ella is Turning Two!

We set the tone for Ella's farm party with these invitations that I made myself.  We decided to stick with a red and aqua theme (one of my favorite color combos right now that seemed to work well with a farm theme) and ditch any pink (been there, did that last year!).  We had a great time at Kelsey Creek Farm despite a little drizzle that morning.  The kids got to tour the farm and pet a lot of the animals, do a craft, and we enjoyed time with our friends and family celebrating our two-year-old!


The decorations...
Cupcakes made by Emma's Sweet Cakes


 Cake batter bites and raspberry truffles
 The kid's table

  Party hats and pails filled with trail mix for each of Ella's friends



Party favors: red velvet layered cupcakes in mason jars

Grandpa's cow hat...Ella was slightly terrified of it and wouldn't go near Grandpa if he had it on ;)
The farm tour...













Making our craft out of sheep's wool and pinecones...
 Clearly Ella wasn't too impressed with the "sheep" I helped her make ;)
The birthday girl!








 Opening presents and playing with all the fun new toys!  Ella was thoroughly spoiled!



She loves her new pink umbrella :). Thanks Bek!

5 comments:

  1. So many beautiful touches, Bethany! You are welcome to come and plan my kids birthdays any day :). Ella continues to get cuter and cuter - as if that is humanly possible?! Happy 2nd birthday sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable party for an equally adorable 2 year old! Happy birthday Ella. I do wish Ella was a bit older than Kendall so I could steal all your party ideas as I plan. Everything looked perfect and I wish I could have been there just to take it all in, in person! You are soooo good at creating fun and meaningful events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable party for an equally adorable 2 year old! Happy birthday Ella. I do wish Ella was a bit older than Kendall so I could steal all your party ideas as I plan. Everything looked perfect and I wish I could have been there just to take it all in, in person! You are soooo good at creating fun and meaningful events!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha weird, my name came up as tucker!

    ReplyDelete