Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer...the rest of it

Summer is sadly coming to and end.  I loved the time I had at home with Ella this summer and all the fun things we've gotten to do.  The end of summer is bitter sweet.  Gone are the relaxed days of deciding if we'll go to the beach or the pool and instead means school is starting up again, Ella starts her preschool, and fall is right around the corner! Lots to look forward to but I'm always sad to say good-bye to summer.  Some pictures of our August summer days...

A trip to Kelsey Creek farm with Nathan and Alison...





Our day at Lake Ki for the annual Kiathalon...







A number of trips to our neighborhood pool...Ella would wake up most days asking to go swimming.  She loved playing in the pool!

And a number of trips to the Pine Lake beach park...perfect for hot summer days!


A trip to the zoo with Sophie and Brooke...



A few more randoms...
Menchie's with Grandma and Grandpa
 Pedicures from mom
 Requesting to play with sidewalk chalk nearly every day

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe summer is over! I love the picture of Ella in her bathing suit doing sidewalk chalk. Good luck with school this week. Love you!

    ReplyDelete