Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wedding Weekend

 Photo by Aaron Courter

They're hitched!  We made the trek to Eugene to celebrate David and Emily's beautiful wedding.  The day turned out to be sunny and perfect for their outdoor wedding at the Mt. Pisgah arboretum.  Ella was quite darling as the flower girl and after lots of practice at home the week before the wedding, she did great on the day of the wedding.  She woke up the morning of the ceremony saying, "Ella flower girl?  Ella walk down the aisle?"  She was pretty pumped about it ;).  She made it down the aisle during the ceremony all on her own until she got to the last few rows at the front because the photographer jumped out and startled her.  She just stared at him for a few seconds before her sweet daddy took her hand and escorted her the last few steps.  My mom asked me if I had thought about Cody escorting her down the aisle in her wedding someday and it brought tears to my eyes...thankfully that's a long ways off!  Back to the wedding...of course Emily was the most stunning bride in her beautiful lace gown and I know she and David had an amazing time celebrating with their friends and family.  Cody and I were honored to be in their wedding party.

The rehearsal dinner was held at Noble Estates Winery and we enjoyed a gorgeous sunset while toasting David and Emily.




 Getting ready for the ceremony...

The photo message Emily texted to David before they saw each other...
 The best man and the groom
 The ceremony...




 The wedding party...
 The Howell family...
 
 The reception...

 Ella had the whole dance floor to herself for awhile...she was a dancing machine all night and when I gave her the choice of dancing or eating cake, she chose dancing (huge shock to me!).

 




Ella's date to the wedding was her sweet friend Bennett.  These two were hilarious together, hugging, kissing, holding hands, and dancing together all night.  Love these two cuties!

Cheers to a beautiful wedding and a fun weekend!
A few of the professional pictures...





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I know you texted a pic of Ella, but I didn't get the full effect until these pictures. She looked so so cute. You guys all looked so great and it was such a beautiful day! :)

    ReplyDelete