Ella started her first day of preschool this week! She was so excited to go, even though I'm pretty sure she had no idea what we were talking about ahead of time...haha. She just really wanted to wear her backpack :). Ella is going to a co-op preschool once a week for 2 hours each time, and I love that it's something that her and I get to do together, just us, once a week. She loved playing with the other kids, going to all the different activities, singing songs, having snack, and playing on the playground. She was her usual outgoing self and didn't hesitate leaving my side to go explore the classroom and interact with other kids, so I'm glad she felt comfortable and enjoyed it. She's already talking about going back next week!
Surf Cup - San Diego
4 years ago
I seriously just want to squeeze her. She is so darling. Love her outfit and pigtails. Can't wait to see her next month! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little preschooler! How fun that you two can do the co-op together. I LOVE the super smiley picture!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! And that owl backpack is seriously adorable.
ReplyDeleteMiles (almost 4) does a co-op with my husband on Tuesdays and Lennon (2) goes to 'daycare' (another room where the babies stay) during that time.
Every time I ask Miles what he did in preschool that day, Lennon crawls up on my lap and gets in my face and demands I ask him what I did in daycare. Very serious business!
So sweet Robin! It sounds like both your boys enjoy their time at preschool! :) Love it!
Delete