Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nursery Preview

The baby's nursery is done and now we're just counting down the days until we get to bring her home and show her her new digs!  Thank you to my hubby who transformed this room from a craft room/office into an adorable nursery!  I wish we had a before picture of what the room looked like, but let's just say it had become our "catch all" room for storage, bills, and basically anything we didn't know what to do with.  It felt good to purge a lot of stuff that we weren't really using and we're now much more organized because of it.  We have letters for our daughter's name that will go above her crib on the striped wall, but we're not ready to share her name until she's here!





We love "Fluffy" the elephant, a gift from baby's Auntie Emily and Uncle David...
 LOVE this quilt that my grandma made to match the nursery...

3 comments:

  1. Oh course it is SO CUTE! You have such an eye for design. Fun to have the space and know the gender to get it all ready! I'm DYING to know your name or at least the letter! I think Keith and I finally have our girl name narrowed down to 2 options. But I think it's a boy so we're probably safe still if we can't decide :) HA! I can't wait for Monday---we'll be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops that was me! And also...I love the bow holder frame! Such a cute idea, I might have to make one of those for Kendall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I love the chevron stripes and mostly the grey! C

    ReplyDelete