Happy Easter from our little bunny! Really, is there anything cuter than a baby in bunny ears? :)
"Hey, what is that on my head?"
"Really mom?"
It was so special to celebrate Easter with Ella this year! We started the day out with her opening her Easter basket filled with new hair bows, bibs, books, shoes, and snacks. The Easter bunny knows what Ella likes :). We went to church where Ella did great in the nursery and then had Easter dinner at my parents house with my family, aunt, and uncle.After making cake pops a few weeks ago, I decided to try making them into some chicks for Easter like the ones Bakerella has on her website. I have to admit they turned out pretty cute and also tasted delicious!
Ella and her friends Sophie and Nate thought it would be fun to celebrate Easter a few weeks early while we were in Suncadia...
I just love the dress Ella is wearing! HA! Okay, you have to share with me your secret for getting such smooth looking cake pops! I always end up with lumpy balls!
ReplyDeletegood job on the cake pops bethany! they turned out GREAT!! i love the easter dress you ended up deciding on for ella. and, the picture of the three of you guys is really cute! :)
ReplyDeletewhat great pictures! yes, the pops turned out amazing! and i love the dress you picked for her--the flower headband matches perfectly :) i love the one of her sticking her tongue out at Tom--so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat darling pictures. And can I just say WOW with the cake pops. My goodness! I love the way Ella's felt flower looks with her pink dress. Just precious.
ReplyDelete