Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Book

Not the most exciting post, but I was so excited to receive our 2010 blog book in the mail!  I used www.blog2print.com and was thrilled with how easy it was to transpose our blog into a hardcover book.  We plan to do a new book each year.  I love that we have all the little moments and pictures that we've spent the time documenting in the form of a book that we can keep forever! 


5 comments:

  1. Isn't it so great? I did a sample one of the first year of our blog and really liked it so I plan on getting the rest done, too. Did you format it with the original layout or did you do the condensed version? I did condensed to save money, but I think I will like the book even more if it's all lined up correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i will have to talk to you more about it when we talk. i have been wanting to do this for awhile, but have been putting it off. i will check out the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meghan - I did the original layout so it stayed in the same form of how it appears on the blog. It definitely used more pages (making it a bit more spendy), but I'm happy with the way it turned out :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have *REALLY* wanted to do this ever since I started the blog. But...have put it off for FOUR years so now it will cost me a fortune :( I'm thinking I need to just suck it up. I would be so sad to not have it if anything happened to it in the future. Yours looks like it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell that the layout looks more smooth on yours than on mine. I will definitely do it that way next time. And I suppose the cost is worth it in the long run...plus I'm not going to have the time to scrapbook (also a spendy way to display pics) the day to day happenings, so this is sort of the replacement.

    ReplyDelete