Monday, November 29, 2010

Two Month Stats

Where does the time go?  I know everyone says it, but it's really so hard to believe how fast time goes by with your kids.  Our little baby is growing and changing everyday and it's so hard to believe she's been with us for two months already.  Our favorite part of the changes are her smiles!  I don't think there's anything better than going into her room to get her up from a nap or in the morning and seeing her face light up in a big smile when she sees us.  She can definitely recognize her mom and dad.  She also loves sitting up for a good stretch of time and looking around.  She's a very active baby and likes to be where people are and be moved around a lot.  Here are the stats from her two month appointment:
Height 23.5 inches - 75th - 90th percentile
Weight 12 lbs. 13 oz. - 90th percentile
Head circumference 15.75 inches - 75th percentile
And here are a few pictures of what she's been up to lately...








5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is so SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on! She is seriously adorable! You can just see her personality shining through :) I bet she and Kendall would be great friends! They are probably able the same size too! Oh man, I wish we lived closer together :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so sweet! i love the way she squints one eye. the last picture is my favorite!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has the best expressions! Love all her outfits, too :) so sweet. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just want to eat her up. She is so cute! And yes, time flies. Cherish each day!

    ReplyDelete