Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Look Alike?

Now that Ella is two months old (two months stats to come next week after her doctor's appointment), her facial features are becoming more defined.  She's definitely lost the newborn look and is becoming an adorably chunky baby.  Her cheeks have filled out and are oh so kissable!  We are often asked who we think she looks like - Cody or me?  Different people have said different things, so I wanted to put some pictures up to compare her at two months to Cody and me at two months. I think I see a little bit of both of us in her!

 Bethany at 2 months
 Ella at 2 months - we love her big smile with her tongue out!
 
Cody at 2 1/2 months
Ella at 2 months - look at that incredible neck strength! Cody thinks she gets it from him :).



2 comments:

  1. That is so funny, I was just going to ask when we might see pictures of you and Cody! I think she is such a mix, it's hard to even pin point individual features that belong to you guys! She has her own beautiful look going on :) Isn't it so fun to think about who she'll look like as she gets older? Have you looked at pics of your siblings and parents too? Kendall has a lot of Marissa and Keith's granda in her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i think she definitely looks more like your baby pics, but, (i know i keep saying this) i can definitely see cody in her. so, maybe it is cody today and not cody as a baby?! either way, she is the cutest!! :)

    ReplyDelete