Monday, October 25, 2010

One Month Stats

Happy one month birthday Ella!  Our little lady continues to be the biggest joy in our lives and we love her so much!  I can't believe how much she's already grown and changed in just the first month:
 Height 20.5 inches - 75th percentile
Weight 9 pounds, 15 ounces - 75th percentile
Head circumference 15 inches - 75th percentile

We are totally those parents that take a million pictures of our baby :).  I love dressing Ella in all her cute little outfits and she's learning to become quite the model for all the photo taking!  For those who have asked for new pictures - here are a few of our recent favorites:










 We love baby legs!







5 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! I can't believe it's already been a month!! What a great onsie...is that an actual onsie or is it a decal sticky thing? Whatever it is, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am just melting looking at all these beautiful pictures of her! the one with lily is adorable; cody holding her is just precious. what a gorgeous daughter you have! i love that you are posting lots of pictures! :) love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Greta! It's a sticker on a onesie. They come with stickers for 0-12 months :). Here's the website where I got them from:
    http://www.pickysticky.com/shop.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!! the picture at the top of your blog is sooo cute!! does this mean you got her pictures back?! can you send me the link?:) yea, i'm so excited!! she is so cute, and i can't believe she is already a month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is absolutely beautiful!!! Love the first one where she is holding her head up so good! Okay, lets be honest I love them all!

    ReplyDelete