Wednesday, October 13, 2010

3 Weeks Old

I can't believe Ella has already been with us for three weeks!  We feel like she changes every day and have loved getting to know her little personality.  She is such a sweet baby!  We've been able to get out of the house more and more and even made it to a wedding in Cle Elum and she joined me at a bridal shower for a friend.  We're realizing it takes quite a bit of planning to get out of the house and time our outings around when she eats, but life is starting to feel more routine.  Cody has (thankfully) still been off work, but this is his last week at home.  I'm a little nervous to attempt some outings with just Ella and I next week!  This post is mostly so I can include some of my favorite pictures of Ella from her first few weeks with us!

 Her first sponge bath - she wasn't so sure about the bath at first, but now seems to love taking baths!
 All wrapped up in her towel after her bath...
 Taking a nap on her daddy...
 Her first walk outside...
 Playing with her mama...
 I'm pretty sure she has her dad wrapped around her finger already!
 I know we're biased, but we think she's such a beautiful baby!
 Watching her first husky game with dad! Thanks Uncle Tom for the cute onesie!
 Her cute little ruffle-bum...
 Sleepy girl...
 Cuddling with mom...
 One of her favorite sleep positions!
 Enjoying her time with her great-grandma (my grandma)...
 Hanging out with dad...
 Modeling a cute hair accessory!
Ella and her friend Nate - I think Nate's in love already! :)
The final touch to the nursery - we added her name to the wall above her crib!

3 comments:

  1. i love all of the new pictures! i especially love the one of her sleeping (in the duck pants) and the ones where she is laying on you guys! and, i like the decal you ended up picking! see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all her clothes. You guys are really very good photographers! She is beautiful...I agree :) I really, really like her name above her crib; very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love seeing new ones of her! So beautiful. Awww... love the ruffle bum :) And very cute name decal!!!

    ReplyDelete