Here are the wonderful hostesses and I - Linda, Susie, and Connie. I have known these ladies since I was born and have grown up with their kids. It's still so much fun when we all get together!
It was so special to be with my grandma (soon to be great-grandma!), and my mom and Cody's mom (soon to be grandmas!)...
It was great to be with relatives and some childhood friends that I have known for years and years. My Aunt Gwen and Grandma Howell...
Jossie and her mom Linda...
My Aunt Lora, Kelly and Stephanie...
The delicious cupcakes Mary made...
It was very special to receive this darling quilt that my grandma made!
Cody's mom also made a beautiful quilt that I'm sure our baby girl will love for years and years!
One of my favorite parts of the shower...the hostesses announced that we would be playing some games and then got out a scale and put in the center of the room. They didn't tell us what it was for, so it was funny to see everyone's nervous reactions to the scale :). Every pregnant woman wants to be weighed in front of people, right!?
The twist in the game was that everyone had to weigh their purse! Here I am with my purse on the scale...and I happened to win for having the heaviest purse! I carry my life in my purse, but I'm thinking I may need to lighten it up when baby comes and prepare for carrying a baby, diaper bag, etc!
This baby has been thoroughly loved and showered and we are feeling more and more ready to meet her! Of course we're hoping she decides to wait a few more weeks, but having all her cute clothes in her closet and her nursery all set up makes it hard to patiently wait!
b, i love your dress! you look so great pregnant! glad that you are getting showered with lots of baby stuff!:)
ReplyDelete