These cute invites set the pink tone for the party...
Me with the beautiful hostesses - Katelin, Carly (and Benjamin), and Rebekah...
Rebekah was so sweet to host the shower at her very cute house...
Rebekah was so sweet to host the shower at her very cute house...
Carly brought her family over from Spokane for the weekend! We loved hanging out with her and her boys...
Katelin came down from Bellingham for the shower...
I loved all the pink decor and treats!
Some of my friends while opening gifts...
My wonderful 1st grade team who I am lucky enough to have as co-workers and friends! I am very fortunate to work with these amazing ladies...
My high school friends...even after 10 years I'm so glad we're still friends!
A Jenn sandwich with Alison and my preggo bellies! :)
My mom (soon-to-be-grandma) and me...
Only 7 weeks left to go...
I was overwhelmed with the generosity and thoughtfulness of the hostesses and all my friends who showered this baby with such love and gifts! Thank you ladies!
we had a great weekend with you guys!:) the shower was so fun and so was hanging out at your house. can't believe that next time i see you, you will have a baby! can't wait!:)
ReplyDeleteit was so good to see you and cody and celebrate you and baby girl at your shower! i am so glad you liked everything---it was so fun! can't wait for baby girl to get here!!!
ReplyDelete