Thursday, June 2, 2016

May Instagrams

Everett's first real intentional smiles at 6 weeks old...
 Happy Mother's Day to the most incredible mom and grandma!  She has given up weeks of her life in California to come stay with us and help us adjust as a family of five.  She has done preschool drop off and pick up, laundry and dishes, grocery shopping and made us meals, pushed the girls for hours on the swings, and stayed with all three kids so we could do date nights.  I am so blessed to have you as a mom and hope to be half the mom you are to my kids!
 I can't get enough of this sweet little guy!
 Cheers to a kid-free date night at the M's game!
Lucy graduated from her co-op preschool!  I've loved the one-on-one time we've gotten to spend together each week and will miss it!

Ella gets just as excited about our peonies blooming as I do...
 Little man had his 2 month check up - he's topping the charts at 25 inches long (99th percentile) and 14 lbs (81st percentile).  Big, healthy, happy, smiley boy!
We happened upon a cute Memorial Day parade at the Mill Creek Town Center...

No comments:

Post a Comment