Saturday, May 28, 2016

Easter

We joined Lucy's preschool for an Easter egg hunt at Cottage Lake Park the weekend before Easter.  I was feeling very pregnant and thought we had the weekend, plus a few days, to enjoy together as a family of four.  Little did I know we'd be meeting our little man the very next day! 














The rest of the week after Everett was born is sort of a blur now, but I'm thankful Grandma was here to keep some traditions alive as she helped the girls dye Easter eggs...






 The Easter bunny left out THREE baskets Easter morning! 
 Ella left a snack and a note for the Easter bunny (Please do not make a sound! Shhhhh):



Our little Easter bunny (just a few days old)...




 I was pretty impressed we made it to church Easter morning! 




 One week old...

 We had Tom and Sheena and my parents at our house for brunch after church...



No comments:

Post a Comment