Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring!


Spring is here! I always love the change of seasons, especially the blooming flowers, cherry blossom trees, longer days, and newness of spring.  We took the girls to Mount Vernon to see the gorgeous tulip fields.  I had been wanting to go the past few years, but somehow we never got around to it.  After looking back at pictures, I realized the last (and only) time Cody and I had been there, was the spring after we were married.
So young and carefree six years ago :)...

So fun taking the girls with us this year!  I'm so glad we have one child who doesn't mind posing for pictures.  Lucy usually cries and runs away when I pull the camera out :).






















 Ella was so proud of herself for taking a picture of Cody and I :)...


Lucy and I joined Ella's preschool class for her darling Easter party a few days before Easter...

 Lucy wanted to join the big kids singing some of their songs...











No comments:

Post a Comment