Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lucy's 1st Birthday Party

We had so much fun at Lucy's nautical birthday party!  We held the party at a cute indoor play place called Mom and Me, Crepes and Tea -- a place where we often frequent for play dates with friends.  It was so special to have Lucy's friends and family join her for her celebration.  I went with a pink and navy party theme and had fun getting all the decorations and food ready for the party.  I found a great shop on Etsy (Nellie Design) that helped to personalize the invitations and decor.  We had her party a few days before her actual birthday as Cody and I were leaving for Hawaii and it made more sense to host a party right before we left rather than right afterwards.   As expected, be prepared for picture overload :)...

Her cute party invitations...
The back...


 I'm slightly obsessed with the address lettering that my sister-in-law Emily did on the invitations - she is so talented!

Family pics with the birthday girl before we headed to the party...

 I love Lucy's cheesy smile these days!!




The food and decor at the party...




















Party favors for the little guests -"Lucy's Catch of the Day" and personalized sailor hats...
 

 

 Lucy's cake smash!











 This is one of Lulu's awesome expressions...she makes the best faces lately :)...


 Family and friends...











 Sorry Dempsey!! Lucy loves you - a lot...



 Can you just hear Ella singing "Let it Go" on her "stage"!? :)



The littlest party guest...6 week old Nick...

Happy birthday sweet Lulu!  12 month update and stats to come after her 12 month appointment next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment