Photo credit to Ella :)
I love everything about fall, but one of my favorite things is a trip to the pumpkin patch! I could seriously go to a different pumpkin patch every weekend and not get tired of it, and we managed to squeeze in quite a few trips over the last month. I love that we have numerous pumpkin patches within a few minutes of our house and they're all so different. I was originally going to do a separate post for each pumpkin patch trip we went on, but since it's now the end of October and I'm now just getting to it, I'm going to combine all our trips into this one picture-heavy post :).
We lucked out at the beginning of October with a beautiful, warm, sunny day and spent it with the Ehrlichmans at Trinity Tree Farm (where we've annually gotten our Christmas tree for the past few years).
We lucked out at the beginning of October with a beautiful, warm, sunny day and spent it with the Ehrlichmans at Trinity Tree Farm (where we've annually gotten our Christmas tree for the past few years).
Love these two together!
Nathan, James, Lucy, and Ella...
Big enough to ride the train on their own!
The dads had to try out the pumpkin sling-shot...
I got to go with Ella on her first field trip to Oxbow Farm with her preschool class. This farm was pretty cool as the kids got to pick and eat a lot of the things grown on the farm.
Notice the sour look on Ella's face in the picture below? For whatever reason, she had a major attitude that day and didn't want to do anything or participate! She finally started enjoying herself after we had been there for awhile and we ended up having a good time in the end, but my goodness! It's tough being three :).
She wasn't too impressed with the worms...
Getting to pick and eat husker cherry tomatoes...
Edible flowers...
Picking her carrot...
Purple carrot!
Her buddy Alanya...
Lemon tasting leaves...
The pumpkin she picked out to take home...
Her beloved teachers, Miss Claire and Miss Julie...
Our final pumpkin patch was a trip north to Snohomish to go to The Farm at Swan's Trail. It was definitely worth the drive - The Farm was so cute, there was a ton to do, and we had such a great time with the Gai's.
Olivia and Ella holding kittens...
Duck races...
Hay barn...
Best attempt at all four kids - Ella, Lucy, Olivia and Hudson...
Sack slide...
Jumping pillow...
And finally, pig races!
No comments:
Post a Comment