Ella is making progress in the potty training department...not all the way there yet, but we're getting closer. I'm determined to have her potty trained by the time baby #2 arrives in April!
Proud dad moment with her magazine choice...
Ella and Sophie got to have their first sleepover together at our house when we did a baby-sitting swap with the Magnussons. Love these girls together!
We celebrated Grandma and Grandpa's birthday a little late - they were in Hawaii on their actual birthdays!
Cody and I went to the Meissners annual pre-Thanksgiving party - so great to catch up with friends we haven't seen in awhile.
Ella's "auntie Jill" and "auntie Tricia" - our amazing friends who watch Ella for us on a weekly basis.
We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family at my parent's house and were lucky enough to be joined by Cody's parents as well.
Cody and Rob ran the Seattle half marathon the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Way to go guys! So proud of you! Brooke and I took the girls down to cheer on their daddy's and watch them cross the finish line.
So many fun activities! I love the pictures of the little girls together, and really love Ella's headband in the running pictures!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Cody! :)