Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

Whoo! Whoo!  Happy Halloween from our little owl!  My mom and I had fun creating Ella's costume this year - thanks for all your help mom! Cody and I took her down to the park by our house to snap a few pictures of her in costume.  She was being especially silly and smiley, hence the reason for more than just a few pictures :). 

 Flapping her wings...








 Saying, "whoo, whoo!"





On Halloween, I took Ella into my class for our Harvest Party - thankfully it was my non-work day so I didn't have to deal with 23 sugar high first graders after the party!  That evening we went to the Magnussons house on Queen Anne so Ella could do some trick-or-treating with her buddies Sophie and Nathan.  Ella got into trick-or-treating and made out pretty well in the candy department.  However, she now has an intense fear of anything with a mask (can't say I blame her, there were lots of creepy costumes out there), and clowns (thanks to a teacher at my school...can't say I blame her on this one either, clowns creep me out!).

Our attempt at a picture of three 2-year-olds that were just given glow sticks...ha!
 Probably the best pic I got of the three...Nathan the football player, Sophie the cowgirl, and Ella the owl
 Nathan and Ella







1 comment:

  1. That is one incredible costume! What a special labor of love from you and your mom! Does Ella get to wear it around the house for fun now?

    ReplyDelete