Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Singing

Ella has recently taken an interest in "singing" and I am loving her little sing song voice these days!  Our car rides now often consist of me singing while Ella chimes in with the words she knows and then as soon as the song is over, she says, "more, more!" until I start singing again.  It makes for some long car rides ;).  Her favorite songs these days are the Clean Up song, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (requests the book we have to go with it pretty much every night), the Itsy Bitsy Spider (a favorite with hand motions that she does in a very cute way), the Snuggle Puppy song, Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, Rock-a-Bye Baby, The Wheels on the Bus, and Patty Cake.  Here's a little video of her version of "singing".  Although the singing is pretty cute, I think my favorite parts are her "kissy lips", her "closing her eyes", and the growl (?) at the end ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment