Not too happy about the snowball daddy tossed at her...
Watching the big kids sledding...
The next morning we met up with Ella's neighbor-friend Finn and went for a walk in the snow...
Holding the snowball Finn made for her :)...
Laughing at the kids sledding down the hill! I think she wanted to join them!
Trying out her new sled
So serious about her sledding

Holding the snowball Finn made for her :)...
Laughing at the kids sledding down the hill! I think she wanted to join them!
Trying out her new sled
So serious about her sledding
Most of these pictures were taken at the beginning of the week when the snow was still "fun". Here we are almost a week later and the snow and ice are finally starting to thaw out leaving a slushy, icy mess. More to come in my next post on how Ella and I entertained ourselves stuck inside all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment