Now that we're a few weeks into the new year, I thought I'd share one of my many resolutions -- one that I'm actually hoping I'll keep this year! My resolution is to do one or two crafts or projects each month. It doesn't seem too hard to keep, but it's just finding the time, space, and motivation to do the projects I want to do. There are millions of projects I've seen online or pinned to my Pinterest boards that I've thought to myself, "How cute! I could do that!" So now that I'm equipped with a sewing machine, and an organized space in my craft room, there are no excuses :).
I started with a very simple project - making two pairs of babylegs for under $5 using this
tutorial. I love the little ruffle edge on the bottom and think Ella looks pretty cute in them. I have a feeling everyone I know having a baby girl this year may be getting a pair as I can whip them up during naptime!
Ella's obsessed with putting hats on and taking them off her dolls so they got some new hats with the leftover part of the sock.

Here's to a happy and healthy new year, and to keeping resolutions! Cheers!
fun! i love the baby legs, she looks so cute in them. good job B!
ReplyDeleteSo cute -- I made the exact same second pair you showcased for Nora! Love the price of knee-high socks at Target! Let's plan a craft night in your new craft room :)
ReplyDelete