Happy Halloween! We took advantage of a beautiful fall day and took some photos of our little bee in the leaves, despite the fact that she refused to wear her antennas for these pictures!
Our cute little bee toddling around...
I must have a thing for bees...after I had Ella's costume all ready, I remembered that Lily had a bee costume from a few years ago and I couldn't resist putting her in it. Ella thought Lily was hilarious; Lily was not a fan of the whole costume thing. I guess I should have dressed up as a bee keeper ;).
Ella got to go trick-or-treating a little early at our neighbor's house and see her friends Nora, the caterpillar, and Finn, the fireman.
Thanks Murrays for snapping a family pic for us!
The Halloween festivities continued when Ella got to visit her Daddy at work during their office party...
Sophie and Ella exploring Cody's office
A group pic of some of the kids who stopped by for the party
Best buds - Ella, Nate and Sophie...
Ella was a little star in the costume parade, walking and waving to everyone :).
We headed to Queen Anne for Halloween night and enjoyed handing out candy at the Magnusson's house and trick-or-treating in their neighborhood. It's quite the popular neighborhood to trick-or-treat in and I think they counted over 500 kids that came to the door!
Even though it was way past her bed time, Ella did great walking around outside - I think she was more excited about seeing all the dogs than getting candy!
She managed to gnaw through the paper wrapper of a lollipop and got a few licks of the candy. She was not happy when we took it away from her!
Sophie and Ella exploring Cody's office
A group pic of some of the kids who stopped by for the party
Best buds - Ella, Nate and Sophie...
...who are such little kids now! They have changed so much since last year when we sat them on the same couch in the Active office for a picture!
Halloween 2010
Ella also got to come with me to school on Halloween for the 1st grade costume parade. Since Halloween fell on a Monday (my non work day), we stopped by for just the parade and got to see all my students in their costumes. The girls loved playing with Ella!
My 1st grade team all dressed up as crayons. I didn't get a group shot of us all, but here is one of Shea (my job-share partner) and me.Ella was a little star in the costume parade, walking and waving to everyone :).
We headed to Queen Anne for Halloween night and enjoyed handing out candy at the Magnusson's house and trick-or-treating in their neighborhood. It's quite the popular neighborhood to trick-or-treat in and I think they counted over 500 kids that came to the door!
Even though it was way past her bed time, Ella did great walking around outside - I think she was more excited about seeing all the dogs than getting candy!
She managed to gnaw through the paper wrapper of a lollipop and got a few licks of the candy. She was not happy when we took it away from her!

No comments:
Post a Comment