For those of you who have been around Ella recently, you know that her favorite noise to make is a "growl". Maybe it feels good on her throat or maybe it's just a fun sound to make? I guess we'll never know! For the last few weeks she had been doing it all the time. Within the last few days, her new favorite sound to make is a loud, shrill squeal. Now that she has discovered she could make the noise, she does it constantly. She screams when she's happy, when she's mad, when she wakes up and is playing in her crib, when she's playing peek-a-boo with us, when she gets excited...I think you get the picture. She certainly is our loud child, but she makes us laugh and we are loving see her learn to communicate! I caught one of her squealing sessions while she was eating dinner...
Surf Cup - San Diego
4 years ago
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! And I love the red face to go with it :)
ReplyDeletelove it!! and, i'm happy that i got to hear her growl in person. :)
ReplyDelete