Saturday, March 26, 2011

Playdate

I think I've mentioned on the blog before that the teachers at my school are known for having lots and lots of babies...I think we counted 11 pregnancies in the past 2 years out of a staff of about 40 teachers.  That's a big baby boom!  When I was pregnant, there were 3 other teachers who were pregnant at the same time as me and we all delivered babies between the beginning of September and end of October last year.  It's been so fun to now get together with the other moms and babies and watch them grow and play together.  They're now at the age where they're interacting with each other and are so funny to watch. 
Here are the babies sitting so nicely on the couch...in order from youngest to oldest from left to right: Tyler (born late Oct), Ella (born late Sept), Kaia and Cooper (born early Sept)
 However, I think we need to teach Ella some manners and to not beat up the other babies ;).  She may not be invited back to any more playdates.  
Cooper just wanted to check out her fancy shoes...
Which apparently she didn't like and decided to grab his cheek, leaving the poor guy in tears...
Next she gave Kaia the stink eye...
And then she went in for the grab...
 Followed by the bite...
Lord help us...I think we have our hands full :).

2 comments:

  1. my favorite is the one of clara giving the stink eye, made me laugh out loud.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by clara, i mean ella of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete