Another one of my favorite family traditions that I looked forward to when growing up was visiting Santa. Every year my family would go downtown for dinner, do some shopping, and get our picture taken with Santa. I have great memories of going to Frederick and Nelson's to see Santa, eating at the Old Spaghetti Factory, and checking out the toys in the department stores. Yes, we were that family that still visited Santa even when my brothers and I were in high school just to keep the tradition going :). Even though Ella has no idea who Santa is, it was important to me to get her picture taken this year so that we could start our own tradition and remember her first Christmas. She did great sitting on Santa's lap...he told us to enjoy it this year as next year she may not be so happy sitting on a stranger's lap!
Ella's first Santa photo...
This is such an adorable photo -- and I can't wait to get ours back this year to show you how Finn reacted :) It was so funny!
ReplyDeleteshe did much better than benj did his first year!:) love her dress and headband!
ReplyDeleteShe is darling! I wonder what she asked Santa for? Where did you get those shoes? Too cute!
ReplyDelete