Here is the crew ready to jump in the lake to start things off...
And they're off!
After they got out of the water they got on their bikes and headed out. Here is Cody after the bike ride...
After he rallied a bit, he got ready to start the run (okay, maybe walk)...
Rob, Matt, and Cody after a strong finish...
Alison and I cheering everyone on!
And one more picture of everyone who completed the Ki-athalon...great job guys!
There were a few more pregnant bellies this year than in past years. I have a feeling this may be one of the last times that Brooke, Alison, and I have a picture taken together with our bellies as Brooke is due very soon!
I was looking through some older photos and found this one of the three of us at a friend's wedding this past February. A lot has changed since then! :)
It'll be fun next year to have a few more babies up at Lake Ki!
No comments:
Post a Comment