Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby's first pics

One of the most exciting moments I've experienced in my life was hearing our baby's heartbeat and seeing the little guy/girl through an ultrasound.  We had an ultrasound early on (around 7 weeks) and we couldn't see a whole lot besides a flickering light (the heartbeat) and a shape that resembled a little peanut.  We were thrilled at our 12 week appointment to see the babe looking more human like!  We are already in love with this cute little one!  You can click on the pics to make them larger.

Here's the baby sitting up sucking his/her thumb...
A side view shot of the head/belly...
 The doctor noticed the baby's long legs right away and said, "Wow! He/she is going to be tall" :)...


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! We can't wait for baby Lamens to arrive -- how fun for our little ones to grow up across the street from each other! I now need a tutorial from you about blogging...I love that your blog name is in a cool font by your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, fun! i am so excited that you guys have a blog now! i LOVE the pic of your mom below, i so wish i could have seen her opening it in person!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate - I used www.picnik.com to add the words to the pictures. It's an easy to use, free photo editing website that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, what a cute baby already! I love the feet crossed :) I'm excited you have a blog now! Super cute layout, too :) Ditto Carly on your mom's expression---priceless! xoxo

    ReplyDelete