The guys had a great time golfing
The girls enjoyed a long walk and some much needed time to relax reading magazines
(I love how focused we all are on the magazines!)
We cooked most meals at the house but enjoyed a night out for dinner at the Lodge
I think I was getting upset with Matt for taking too many pics...which I'm thankful for now because most of these are theirs (I didn't take as many pictures as I had wanted to)!
Cody did a lot of reading...
...and I finally feel like I'm starting to look pregnant and not just chubby (18 weeks)!
We are so thankful for such amazing friends and love the time we get to spend with them.
The boys: Matt, Rob, Cody, Jamie
The girls: Brooke, me, Alison, Lisa
We hope to go back and stay for longer next year, although it may be a different kind of trip as some of us will be bringing Pack 'N Plays with us! It's been fun to have pregnant friends to go through this experience with :). Rob and Brooke are due in July, Matt and Al in mid-September, and us in late September!
You look so cute -- and you're almost halfway there (isn't that crazy?!). By the way, Finn and I went on a walk this afternoon and your tulips are beautiful!
ReplyDeletewow! that house is awesome!:) so fun that you have girlfriends that are pregnant with! love the belly pic. you are so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteWe recognize alot of faces in the photo's.
ReplyDeleteHey Code how did ya hit. Notice a window missing in the house....I assume that was your shot!!!!
Is that chart up above correct when it reads only 147 days to go??