I'm finding it nearly impossible to keep up with the loads of pictures and videos I take of my kids on my phone every day, plus the pictures I take on my big camera when I remember to break it out! I rarely have a moment to myself, and when I do I don't always think to get out my computer and organize pictures - I wish there was an easier way! But I do have so many pictures I want printed in our blog book at some point, so I'm going to make an effort to do monthly updates with pictures...starting with going back to April. Everett has already changed SO much and I don't want to forget his precious newness during his first few weeks and months.
My dear friends Carly and Rebekah were so sweet to host a "Sip and See" for friends to come and meet Everett when he was three weeks old...
Rebekah and Carly know me so well and know my obsession with the chocolate salted peanut butter cake from Deru Market. It was so thoughtful and sweet of them to get one for the shower!
The food spread was beautiful!
Carly flew over from Spokane for the shower and it was so special to introduce her to Everett and get to spend the weekend with her.
Also in April, Ella started her first season of organized soccer (she's done Little Kickers and other soccer programs, but this was her first time on a competitive team). Cody coached her team and her sweet friend Hannah was on her team. She started the season hesitant and not understanding the game of soccer, but it was fun to watch her progress and gain more confidence each week. By the end of the season she really enjoyed it and she can't wait for fall soccer to start!
Little brother being toted to all his sisters' events...
The girls have spent many hours on the swing set in our backyard during the spring. I love that Lucy's preferred footwear is her pink boots (so the grass doesn't tickle her feet)...
Lots of other random pictures off my phone...
Grandma giving him a bottle for the first time. He's our only baby to have no problem going between mom and bottles. So nice when I need a break!
The girls LOVE to help give Everett bottles, and thankfully he continues to take them like a champ!
Little buddy at one month old!
The bond between Ella and Everett has been amazing since the beginning. She often asks if she can "play" with him and would choose to just stare at him and entertain him over doing something else most days...
He loved being snuggled up in the moby wrap when he was really little. The only way I could get anything done!
An outing to the zoo while Cody was off work and grandma was in town...
Chicken legs!
We spent a 90 degree day at Juanita Beach Park with grandma...
Sweet sisters...
So special to have Uncle David and Auntie Emily here from Boston to meet Everett...
At the Seattle Aquarium with them...
First day of spring swim lessons for these girls...

No comments:
Post a Comment