Happy Halloween from Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck! Halloween was so much fun this year because this was the first year Ella was really into all the festivities. She's known she wanted to be Minnie Mouse for quite a few months and didn't ever waiver from her decision. We picked up her Minnie ears at Disneyland and my talented mom made her darling dress. Ella loves that it twirls and wants to wear it everyday now. Of course Minnie Mouse's best friend is Daisy Duck, so that was an obvious choice for Lucy's costume. I love having little girls to coordinate their outfits and am enjoying it while they're not super opinionated about it yet :).
We took advantage of a dry, sunny day and took some pictures of them in their costumes...
Ella was thrilled to wear her costume to school on Halloween. Her class got to do a parade and go trick or treating around the church - she was so excited to come home with a treat bag of goodies.
With her friend Alanya at preschool...
Her cute little class...
On Halloween evening, we stopped by a few friend's houses that live close by and went trick-or-treating with them. First stop was at the Furphy's so Ella could go trick-or-treating with the big girls. Audrey and Brooklyn were so sweet to take her door to door.
Ready to go with her matching bag...
Ella with Sam, Matthew, and Blake at the Lees - I had two of these boys in my first grade class! Love that we still see them so often...
The morning after Halloween, Ella put her Minnie Mouse dress on as soon as she woke up, and has every day since. I'm that mean mom that played the "Jimmy Kimmel - I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy" joke on Ella the morning after Halloween :). I didn't submit the video, but her reaction is pretty priceless. She's since asked to watch the video over and over and laughs every time. Can't wait to show it to her when she's a lot older...
A few days before Halloween, Cody asked Ella what she wanted carved on her pumpkin this year. Of course she wanted Minnie Mouse! Being the amazing dad that he is, he figured out how to make a darling Minnie Mouse pumpkin for her...
.jpg)

Okay, that was seriously the best video I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! that video is so cute! she immediately is sooo crushed!
ReplyDelete