Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hair

 I can't believe how different Ella looks with straight hair!  I blew dry and straightened her hair one morning  after many requests day after day from her saying, "Ella's turn!" while she watches me do my hair each morning.  She sat very still and was surprisingly patient.  Her hair is really so long, but with her tight curls it makes it looks so much shorter.  Both Cody and I decided it looked like she was wearing a wig :).  Although it was fun to see how different she looked, we were happy to give her a bath that night and get our curly haired girl back!  A few more pics of her long hair...




3 comments:

  1. It really is pretty crazy to see how long it is when straightened! She looks pretty excited too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supermodel! Looks just like her Mama :) Kendall is (ok, I am) really jealous of her long hair! So is she requesting to have her hair styled everyday now? Or did the long wait make her realize once was enough (until she's in high school!)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! She looks so grown up. How cute that she wanted to do it just like you. What did she think of her hair straight like that?

    I tried to blow dry Miles' hair once because I was curious to see how long it would be... it must be well past his shoulders, but it just kept getting fluffier and fluffier and I didn't think to get out the straightening iron! I finally rewetted his head and gave up.

    ReplyDelete