I love the beach. I love beach pictures. I loved seeing my daughter love the beach on our vacation this year. The one thing I wanted to do on our trip to San Diego was enjoy Coronado beach. Our planned
beach trip last year was cut a bit short by our broken down rental car. But we made up for it this year with a beautiful day spent in the sand. Being that Ella hates being sticky or having anything on her hands, we weren't too sure if she'd like the beach or not. It turns out she loved it and didn't hesitate getting more than a little bit sandy! Being our true northwest girl who's not used to seeing the sun all that much, she often freaked out any time the sun was remotely in her eyes and would yell, "Shades on!" until she had her sunglasses on her eyes. Hence the shades on in almost all these pictures ;).
Sunscreen on her part + her throwing sand = very sandy toddler hair
I love the sandy feet picture, AND her bathing suit. :) Love you guys!
ReplyDelete