Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daddy's Day

Before I met/re-met/married Cody, I always envisioned what my life with my future husband would look like.  I prayed and hoped for someone who would be hard working, great with kids, a spiritual leader of a family, smart, athletic/sporty, and handsome.  I truly believe I got all those things plus so much more when I married Cody.  Ella is so lucky to have him as her daddy and I am so lucky to have him as my husband.  We had a wonderful day spent as a family celebrating my wonderful husband.  We started our day out with gifts in the morning, followed by brunch at Newcastle Golf Course.
 
 "Ella-and-daddy" gift...her own set of golf clubs ;)

 Newcastle

Not a bad view from brunch...
Love him. Love her.

 Cody didn't hesitate starting with dessert 
And Ella didn't hesitate digging right into his chocolate cake (note her finger sneaking in above)
  We headed up to my parent's house for dinner that evening and continued celebrating some pretty amazing dads - my grandpa, my dad, and husband (and Tom too!)

Ella and Grandpa
Ella and Great-grandpa watching the NBA finals
Ella loved saying, "Happy Daddy's Day!" all day, so Happy Daddy's Day to all the wonderful fathers in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment