Am I a horrible mother for wanting to subject my terrified toddler to Santa one more time!? Ella was so fascinated/excited/obsessed with the pictures that we have out with her and Santa that I wanted to see if after her initial meeting, she would realize he was okay and warm up to the big guy. I'm not sure what I was thinking...of course she was still scared! We met up with my parents at Molbaks this weekend for a free "take your own picture with Santa". We decided to do a family picture with Santa so Ella wouldn't be as scared, but as soon as we sat down next to him, her little lip actually started trembling and she gripped onto my arm tighter than ever. Despite the terrifying Santa experience (again!), we enjoyed walking around and checking out the beautiful Christmas tree displays. And yes Ella, I promise I'm done making you sit next to Santa...at least for this year :).
Not a happy Ella, but at least she's not crying...
Oh wait, now she is!
Happier looking at Santa from a distance...
Love this one of Ella and her grandparents...
Her cheesy face cracks me up!
Oh my goodness Bethany I love ALL of these pictures. So sweet.
ReplyDelete