Friday, September 2, 2011

Whidbey Weekend

We got to enjoy one last summer weekend (the weekend before I headed back to school!) with good friends, great food, and gorgeous weather at the Ehrilchman's family cabin on Whidbey Island.  It was such a treat to get away for a weekend and be able to relax with friends.  Ella enjoyed hanging out with her buddies Sophie and Nate.
The girls on the ferry ride to Whidbey
 Lunch time conversations :)
 An intense ladderball tournament - the couple who won got the biggest slice of Whidbey pie ;).
 After one of my winning tosses to get to the championship round ;)...

 Pool time
 Our best attempt to get a shot of the three munchkins
 A beautiful setting for our amazing dinner including fresh crab and clams caught that day


 So lucky to have such great friends!
 At the beach - who knew there was such a beautiful, sandy beach in Washington?!






1 comment:

  1. The three babies are so cute together. I love all the pictures of them! And i really, REALLY feel like I need to go to Whidbey. Soon.

    ReplyDelete