One of the best sounds in the world to me is Ella's belly laugh. She is at such a fun age {how is it that every stage just keeps getting better and better!?} and is so silly and smiley all the time. Ella and I were playing and she was being really giggly - sorry the video isn't that great, I was making silly faces at her and moving my phone so she could see me. Ella loves watching herself when I play back the video for her and cracks herself up every time. LOVE this sweet girl!
Cody and I were married on August 2, 2008. We welcomed our first daughter, Ella Grace on September 23, 2010. Our second daughter, Lucy Joye was born on April 15, 2013. Our baby boy, Everett Luke, completed our family on March 20, 2016. We are using this blog as a place for all our friends and families (especially those who live far away) to stay up to date on this new adventure of parenthood we are on!
No comments:
Post a Comment