Thursday, January 13, 2011

Babbles

Our house has been filled lately by the sweet sounds of squeaks and squeals coming from our babbling baby!  Ella has become quite vocal during the last few weeks and we love listening to her "talk".  Cody video taped her during one of her chatty moments after a bath.  I could listen to her babble on all day!
I have a feeling that she'll be chatting with her friends on the phone before we know it.  At least for now she's happy and content just eating her cell phone instead ;).


4 comments:

  1. that video is so sweet!! andrew loved watching it with me. and then he said "i want to see lily." ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is just about the best sound in the whole world! I love how she is responding to Cody :) I think she and Kendall could have a really great conversation! HA! She is so pretty and so sweet, can you believe how fast she is growing and changing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun hearing her "talk"! she is so sweet. hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no sweeter sound in all the world ;). Love it!

    ReplyDelete