Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Really!? Are you kidding me!?

Cody put together this cute little video of when we told our parents we were expecting a baby back in February. I love that we have their priceless reactions captured on video. I've seen the video over and over and still tear up every time I watch it!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness---i am sitting at my desk at work crying! happy tears :) LOVE that video! think what their reaction will be when they actually get to meet baby girl :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful video. Totally sitting at work crying. You can really see how incredibly excited they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, that is really the cutest thing ever! love it. and, random, but, i have never thought you look so much like your mom as in that video of her!:) love you guys and can't believe you have less than 3 weeks left!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm crying too! So stinkin' sweet! That will be so fun to show baby girl someday, along with the pictures of when you found out she was a girl :)

    ReplyDelete