Early in January I had been getting some pregnancy symptoms, so we decided on the off chance, to go ahead and take a pregnancy test. After taking a few tests...
okay, make that MULTIPLE tests...
we confirmed what we had been hoping for...we're pregnant! We are thrilled and can't wait to meet our little peanut in September!
okay, make that MULTIPLE tests...
we confirmed what we had been hoping for...we're pregnant! We are thrilled and can't wait to meet our little peanut in September!
Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE your new blog :) Hilarious that you took all those pregnancy tests---it's just so hard to believe when you don't look pregnant yet! Okay, now you need to post so baby bump pics.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very fun blog!!! We are so excited for you both. If you need any child proofing help - we have a two year old that can show you everything you'll need to move to "higher ground!" Hope you are feeling well and also hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you started a blog! I am a follower now:). Congrats you two, its the biggest miracle of all.
ReplyDelete